Hi, nice to meet you!
My name is Greg, I am a founder of the travel blog www.baltictraveller.com.
I would like to share my experience of getting a complimentary hotel stays as a blogger.
Since bloggers are not paid salaries, it is very important to use every opportunity to monetize your blog. I have been blogging since 2005 and I have received a sponsored stay at hotels many times (and my blog isn't that big by the way).
This approach also works with any other type of business, like restaurants, excursions, physical products etc.
E-book target audience: Bloggers and journalists from all industries (not only travel bloggers!).
Suitable for beginners: The e-book is also suitable for those who just started their blog or thinking of creating a blog, as the strategy shown here will allow you to establish a successful collaboration also having a small audience.
BONUS 1: e-mail template for contacting the hotels.
BONUS 2: all readers of this book receive unlimited support for all questions related to sending your complimentary stay requests to the hotels. Should you have any question or need advice, contact me at e-mail which you will find on the last page of the e-book.
Part 1: Introduction/Understanding the basics:
- What does free accommodation actually mean for a blogger?
- Why would a blogger need to ask for a free accommodation?
- Why would hotels agree to give their rooms for free?
- How many followers or readers you have is not the most important thing!
- Importance of negotiations
Part 2: How to Find a Hotel for Collaboration
- Creating a list of hotels with relevant contact information
- Identify brands that have worked with bloggers in the past
Part 3: How to Write an e-mail to a Hotel
- Basic structure for an e-mail:
- E-mail writing tips:
Part 4: What to do after your trip
- Why you need to fulfil your agreement asap and overdeliver your part of the agreement
Part 5: FAQ
- What is the best time to email hotels?
- Do I need to send a media kit?
- Do I need to follow up?
- Do I need to sign a contract?
- Do I need to have a business card?
Part 6: Conclusion & tips
BONUS: E-mail template
BONUS: Unlimited E-mail support: As a bonus for my readers, I offer FREE and unlimited e-mail support (normally I charge $30) for all questions related to sending your complimentary stay requests to the hotels. Should you have any question or need advice, contact me at e-mail which you will find on the last page of the e-book.
This e-book is in PDF format, total 17 pages (only most essential information), suitable for PC, smartphone and tablet.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.