XServer is a PHP/JSON REST API for you to build your own backend for your mobile applications and websites, a great alternative to popular BaaS (Backend-as-a-Service) services like Firebase or Parse Server, all under your control.
A Representational State Transfer (REST) API is an application program interface that uses HTTP requests to GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE data.
XServer is a great framework for beginner and intermediate developers, and it provides CRUD operations with custom functions, an intuitive Admin panel to manage data, mobile, and web SDKs to easily build your own applications. It doesn’t work with MySQL, but all data are hosted into JSON files, so you do not need phpMyAdmin.
Think about Firebase or Parse Server: this API does what they basically do, and even more because you can also customize it!
Before buying this product:
Check out the Demo Database and sign in as:
Please note that some functions are disabled in demo mode and that the demo database will be cleaned once in a while
Please carefully read the requirements to see what you need to make XServer work properly.
RE-SELLING THIS PRODUCT TO ANY ONLINE MARKETPLACE IS A SERIOUS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, AND YOU WILL BE LEGALLY PROSECUTED
XServer REST API and the Web SDK:
- A domain name
- A VPS Server with cPanel, minimum 4GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100GB Disk space. [Check out these good GoDaddy offers]
- SSL certificate installed an active on your server
- Sublime Text (recommended), or any other HTML/text editor of your choice
- An FTP account configured in FileZilla needed to upload/edit files
- Chrome Web Browser (recommended), and/or Safari or Firefox
iOS Mobile SDK:
- The latest official version of Xcode – Beta versions of an IDE usually never work properly, and the code of this SDK has been written using the latest official version of Xcode. You can download it from the Mac App Store. Please avoid Betas.
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program – This is needed for you to publish apps on the iTunes App Store.
- Knowledge of Xcode and Swift programming
- A real device to test the app – The Simulator may fail during tests, they are not reliable like a real device is
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version.
- A Google Play Developer Account – This is needed for you to publish apps on the Play Store.
- Knowledge of Android Studio and Java/XML programming.
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store – Emulators may fail during tests, they are not reliable like a real device is
- Admin Dashboard: Manage your data with a user-friendly admin panel. Sign in with your secret credential, add or delete rows and columns, sort data, send Push Notifications, and much more
- CRUD operations: This API is easy to learn and performs all the necessary backend stuff to run your apps and websites.
- It’s YOURS: You have total control of this API once you buy it and install it on your server, which means that if you’re an experienced Web developer, you can customize it as you wish, from code to design
- Mobile and Web SDKs: The package includes the iOS, Android and Web SDKs for you to learn how to use XServer and also build your applications using those projects as a starter template (recommended)
- Online Documentation: The extensive Docs will help you to learn and master this API pretty soon
July 30, 2020
In the Web folder:
- Replaced the Swal.fire() alerts in the 'XSSendPushNotification()' function with the following line:
console.log('XSSendPushNotification -> Something went wrong: ' + e.message);
July 23, 2020
In the xserver folder:
- Edited the forgot-password.php and m-signup.php files (inside the _Tables folder) by adding the PEAR Mail.php function (in case you'll host the XServer API in an Ubuntu server of on Amazon AWS)
July 20, 2020
- Edited the style.css file in order to resize the data table and show its header while scrolling
June 30, 2020
- First release
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.