SPACESCAPES with Adobe Suite - The Docix Tutorials
*NOTE: You are welcome to take the course for free! But know any money you generously donate will be put toward making future courses. You may either donate via Gumroad, or sign up for monthly support via Patreon. Your generosity is so very appreciated. I look forward to creating more great courses for you! - Scott *
Questions? Email me! - email@example.com
Learn how to create Spacescapes using products from the Adobe Suite!While traditional art skills and an understanding of the principles of design are helpful, mastery is not required to get up and rolling in this course. It is reasonable to say, that within a few hours, you will be able to create great looking Space Art and be well on your way to learning more about the Adobe Suite.
- Beginner Adobe Suite Users (Seriously, I teach this course as though you have had no prior experience with an Adobe product).
- Veteran Adobe Suite Users wanting to incorporate another workflow.
Software Needed for the course:
(Note that the free trail version of the software would be sufficient!):
- Adobe After Effects (Primary software used in course)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Optional Tools used for additional polish:
- Textures from Texture.com (Prices vary)
- Video Co-Pilots's Saber Plugin (Free!)
- Video Co-Pilot's Optical Flares Plugin (~$125 USD)