An epic course helping you create your own characters for your short film (and any other project). More than 3 hours of content in 38 lectures, several bonuses, a lot of fun historical facts and some bad jokes…
THE COURSE CONTAINS:
- 3 hours of guided tutorials in 38 lessons (using Blender 2.79)
- bonus: adding rigged characters
- bonus: particle hair grooming
- bonus: painting height in Substance Painter
- lots of historical fun facts about Ancient Greece
- ancient Greek decorative alphas (.png)
- textured models (.blend) of the kopis sword and aspis shield
Hello, friends of Blender, Ancient Greece… and generally cool stuff!
My name is Martin and I am so excited to bring you this epic course from the series of tutorials belonging to the Heroes of Bronze project.
In this course I focus on creating a Spartan warrior character, guiding you through various stages of modeling, sculpting, retopologizing, hair grooming, UVing and preparing for export to other applications.
At the end of the course, you will have all the tools you need for creating your own characters for your CG videos and films.