The Monthly Group Coaching Calls (300$ value)
The self-study Master Class is a great place to start. The monthly coaching calls are the next step.
You'll join me for 12 Monthly Q&A coaching calls as well as to the 3 in-depth workshops (327$) I'm running in the first half of this year.
In the Q&A calls, we'll focus on:
- specific Spring questions and issues you're running into in your particular implementation
- architectural decisions you're working through when designing your API
- the challenging parts of the course
Basically, this is the hands-on, tailored advice on how the lessons in the course apply to your specific API.
The Live Workshops (387$ value)
You'll also get access to my live workshops:
- Advanced API Security - 2 Hour Live Workshop (129$)
- Advanced API Discoverability and HATEOAS - 2 Hour Live Workshop (129$)
- A CQRS and Event Sourcing Implementation with Spring and Spring Boot - 2 Hour Live Workshop (129$)
Will the live calls be recorded?
Yes - you'll have access to recordings of previous coaching calls as well as recordings of the workshops.
What if I can't make a call?
That's perfectly fine - if you're not able to attend a live call - you can still send in your question and I'll answer it live. You can then of course go in and listen to the recording.
What timezone will the calls be on?
We'll generally have the live events at 10AM and 3PM Central Time, starting in early March.
Can I send someone else from my team instead?
Of course. The main goal of these calls is to help you build your API - so if a developer from your team needs to be on the call, it's perfectly fine if they join the live event.
Are the workshops going to be a one-time thing?
No, I'm going to run each of the workshops at least twice this year, and being part of the coaching program will give you access to all events.