Now with more than 200 high protein, low calorie recipes split into two sections:
1. Simple recipes for breakfast, snacks, entrees, and side dishes that are ready in minutes.The Short Section includes:
- 15 breakfast & 27 main dish recipes
- 12 snacks & 19 side dish recipes
- 10 microwavable low carb pizzas
- 10+ bulk protein prep recipes
2. Healthy desserts and sweet treats like mug cakes, donuts, cookies, muffins, and frozen treats like ice cream.The Sweet Section includes:
- 24 protein mug cakes
- 11 protein donuts & 8 protein pancakes recipes
- 29 baked goods like cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and more
- 7 no bake protein bites & 8 cookie dough and cookie butter recipes
- 31 frozen treats like protein ice cream, smoothies, and more
Other Things to Know
Every recipe includes calorie and macronutrient breakdowns, both volume and weight measurements for every ingredient, and additional notes for ingredient swaps where applicable.
You won't need any fancy equipment or next level kitchen skills. The goal of this cookbook is to give you delicious, calorie-conscious recipes, not turn you into an Iron Chef.
- Guides for staple ingredients, ingredient substitutions, and recipe modifications for different dietary needs
- Sorted lists of every recipe in the cookbook by highest protein, lowest carb, lowest calorie, etc.
- MyFitnessPal tracking and logging guide for the recipes in this cookbook
- Download links included for 6 training programs and my eBook, Nutrition Made Easy
*10% of all proceeds go to support ALS research*