Test the viability of your idea in 2 weeks
Step-by-step guided templates to validate your next innovation while building your business plan before losing too much time and money.
Why I created this?
Failing after all the effort we put into building an idea, it's painful and costly. Nobody is returning our time and money. I've been there.
There is a huge need to help founders think more on validation and less on building solutions that nobody wants. The more we help with this matter, the more innovations will help the human being progress. Startup Builder is my intent to have the world's most accessible way to validate ideas and build your early-stage business.
I've packed best practices that work after helping more than 100 entrepreneurs, disrupt the Spanish real estate market in 2016 with deplace.es, fail to start up a paid community, and transform and grow my employer sales from 2.7M€ to 6M€.
StartupBuilder will help you and myself validate our ideas before losing time and money. Proof of it is that I've made $1K and validated it before building it, in just 2 weeks, following the process you'll find inside.
I guarantee you'll accelerate and improve your idea validation process, saving time and money, or I'll give you your money back.
By the end of the 2 weeks you'll
- Understand if your idea is viable
- Have validation on the opportunity size
- Have a business plan draft
- Have validation on the problem to solve
- Have validation on your market positioning
- Have a tested value proposition
- Have validation on the willingness to pay
- Learn how to go from idea to first sale
- Have a marketing ecosystem for your idea
- Have a system to validate, think and plan your next ideas
What Are People Saying?
"I just used the checklist on gotomarket to talk through with a team that I'm mentoring, so this was super helpful by itself!." – @Sergiohunt_ark Founder and mentor
"My goodness! @josberco created a solid process to validate your product idea, backed up by lots of resources." – @revgabba Growth Marketer & Maker
"I bought startupbuilder.mba today. It's genius! Only if I knew it before I would have saved a month!" – @vrushangwoke, Founder
"I worked in 2 failed early-stage startups. We lost so much time on the way, due to a lack of coaching. Now I'm using StartupBuilder by @josberco, and I realized we were missing so many things!! It is worth every €/$." @jftrigueros, Founder
Don't believe my words. Believe theirs.
- 5 validation blocks: Market, Problem, Value Proposition, GoToMarket, Willingness To Pay
- 27 validation checks
- 12 mental models explained with guides, examples, and databases to validate and make your first sale
- +1000 hours of experience researching problems and mentoring others condensed in action items, instructions, cases, books, and links.
- Guide to Build your value proposition
- Guide to Research The Problem
- Guide to build your marketing ecosystem and GoToMarket strategy
- Smoke test to test your idea
- Lean Canvas model
- Curated resources, pro tips, and much more!
- FREE Validators Community Access until 12/31/2021
How It Works
1. You'll follow the guide with 5 validation blocks: Market, Problem, Value Proposition, GoToMarket, and Willingness To Pay.
2. Go through 27 validation checkpoints divided into the 5 validation blocks. Check every step, have the scoring, and move on.
3. The tool will calculate the scoring for you to know if you can assume valid each of the 5 blocks.
4. Learn how to execute each step with resources, articles, tips and guides. You'll find my own questions for you to think, tactics, tips and cases on every stage.
5. While executing every step, you'll find databases to save your findings. Modify the templates and write down your ideas and conclusions to have clarity on the business validation process.
6. Export the pages with your work to PDF, and you'll have a draft business plan to show, share, and pitch.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. I’m offering a 30 days 100% refund window if you think the product does not fit your needs. I’m confident you’ll like them though. Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I'll reimburse you.
Is this product for me?
It is designed for bootstrappers, makers, founders and product managers to help plan and test ideas/products. If you are a Univestiry, Venture Studio, Accelerator, Incubator or coach working with several startup teams, email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and come up with a win-win solution so that you can use the teamplate for multiple teams.
Do I have to pay Notion.so license?
No. You are covered with the Notion free personal plan. https://www.notion.so/pricing
Is this really worth my money?
What you are going to find inside would cost you $2K to $4K of startup consulting or hundreds of hours of learning the hard way. I'm putting together +6 years of leadership experience growing B2B Businesses, one sucessful startup and one failed learnings, more than 300 hours of startup mentorship and advice to 100 founders, plus my MBA and Harvard Disruptive Innovation course learnings. I've spent more than 200 hours of work to pack thousands of hours of experience and learnings for you to save your time and money before building anything.
Can I duplicate this database to share with other teams / friends or share the templates publicly?
This is a private license for 1 team and 1 idea at a time use, so you can not. I'm looking for partners to work with startup groups like Universities, Accelerators, Venture Studios, Incubators and coaches. If you are working with several startup teams, I'll be happy to come up with a win-win agreement so that you can distribute a copy to your teams to validate their ideas.
What does the lifetime deal mean?
Everything. Forever. I'm offering lifetime access to the product updates (see the roadmap) for early supporters like you. In the future, non-early supporter customers will have to pay a yearly subscription to access product updates. But you won't have to pay a penny more if you grab your lifetime deal today.
What if I have more questions?
Sure! DM me via Twitter @josberco or email me at email@example.com . Always happy to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Not ready to buy?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.