The biggest part of creating engaging and consistent content for your audience is planning, and this guide and workbook helps you plan relatable content that resonates with your audience--the kind of content people want to share.
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say you worked hard to create your brand + website; I know that feeling . . . and simply brainstorming your next 10 blog posts isn’t a content plan deserving of your hard work.
The Stellar Content Plan Workbook consists of 12 types of content broken downs into activities, lessons, and worksheets for each area. The 12 sections included are:
- Topics + Categories
- Blog Posts
- Static Pages
- Navigation Menus
- Blog Photos
- Blog Graphics
- Sidebar Content
- Header + Footer Content
- Email Content
- Product Content
- Social Media Content
- Brand identity + Documents
The Stellar Content Plan Workbook includes a few extras such as:
- a list of 52 types of blog posts you can write (Is that one for each week of the year? Why yes, yes it is.)
- a list of 25 types of things to share on social media
- a list of important static page for you to consider for your website
- examples of effective blog graphics
- resources for getting free and inexpensive blog photos
- the four classy approaches to email content
- and more
This guide is perfect for you if you are:
- a blogger or brand owner who considers your blog/website content as one of your most important assets
- a consultant, coach, or infopreneur who wants to use your content to establish a solid reputation
- someone who feels overwhelmed by all the types of content there are to create and anxious about how it all fits together
- someone who wants guidance on how to break topics into logical categories
- someone who wants tips on the types of things to send to your email list
- someone who wants ideas for what to post on social media
It’s time to focus on planning and building your audience in a way that keeps your followers wanting more of what you have to say.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.