Any parent can tell you that raising a child is the hardest job you'll ever have, but it is also the most rewarding and fulfilling job you'll ever have the privilege of doing.
In the astrology-based parenting guide Stellar Kids, its authors Stephanie Gailing, MS and Aimee Hartstein, LCSW, aim to guide you along the path to raising not only wonderful children, but also fostering their independence and strengths by honing in on their specific personality style.
In the Stellar Kids e-book, you will learn:
• Qualities of your child's sign
• Her personality traits and temperamental qualities
• The things your child may naturally be good at
• What sorts of things bring challenges
• How to gently guide the development of innate strengths and how to better cope with weaknesses
• Fantastic wellness strategies—including diet tips, flower essences, relaxation practices, family activities, and more—that can develop creativity and self-confidence while also help her when they're under the weather, frustrated, or stuck.
• Find all of these insights in an easy-to-read e-book featuring colorful illustrations.
• For only $9.95.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Stephanie Gailing and Aimee Hartstein are first cousins who have shared the love and language of astrology for over 20 years. They are constantly exploring their own and their family’s charts but Stellar Kids is their first professional collaboration. Both professional astrologers, Stephanie is also a wellness consultant and Aimee a psychotherapist. Stellar Kids is the first of many professional collaborations.