Anxiety, Pain, Loneliness, Sadness, Depression. This is what the life a bullied youth looks like. Statistics are terrifying: 200 million youth suffer from bullying in the world. What if your child or student is part of the statistics? Will your child be just a number among others?
Bullying has so many forms that it is often hard to understand the warning signs. Things get even harder with cyberbullying.
We should all stand up against bullying: Parents, teachers, students should work hand in hand to fight the problem for good. So if you think it is high time you fought bullying and cyberbullying, “Stop Bullying” is the right guide for you. It will give you useful ADVICE, STRATEGIES and ACTIVITIES to be used in class or at home to raise an awareness of the problem.
“Stop Bullying” is a PDF e-book that includes:
- over 85 pages to combat bullying and cyberbullying
- figures showing the importance of the issue
- clear explanation of what bullying/cyberbullying is
- advice to spot the warning signs that a child/youth can be bullied
- advice for teachers, schools, parents and students
- dozens of activities to be used in class/home with video links and correction for the parents/teachers
Free lifetime update.
Any questions please contact me at :
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your purchased. Any question please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org