What can I do with Stratos Components for Sketch?
- Design & build real code components (Styled Components) straight from inside Sketch app
- Export via our NPM export or export as a React web project/HTML5 web projects
- Install and work with external React libraries like Material Design UI or Framer Motion
What can I do with Stratos Tokens for Sketch, Figma & InVision Studio?
- Use Sketch, Figma or InVision Studio to setup and control your design tokens & theming structure
- A single place to create and edit your styles
- Reads the raw design file (Sketch, Figma or InVision Studio) and generates a JSON-structure based on your design data (design tokens)
- You can use any setup you want, you have 100% control over your design token & theming structure
- Use Stratos Tokens app (Mac only) to output your code
- Supports Sketch, Figma & InVision Studio files natively, no plugins are needed
- Export to NPM
- Export to iOS, Android, CSS via our built-in Style Dictionary support
Who is behind Stratos apps?
- Stratos apps are being developed by Team Sketch2React, the folks behind Sketch2React, the free design to code framework for Sketch app
- Stratos apps are the next generation design to code solutions, rebuilt from scratch but shares the same DNA as Sketch2React
- Read Stratos-related articles here: https://medium.com/sketch2react/tagged/stratosapp
- Mac OS Mojave or Catalina
- Latest Sketch for Stratos Components
- Latest Sketch, Figma or InVision Studio for Stratos Tokens
- Admin rights to your computer machine (or nothing will work, trust us)
- An external code editor will be very handy, we ❤️ Visual Studio Code
For how long will the Beta program last?
- All of our alpha and beta releases going forward are 90 days per release — that should be about enough time for you guys to try it out.
- Beta programs will run until we have reached V1 of our Stratos apps. V1 will require a payed license, but since you already are here supporting us, we promise a nice lovely discount.
That’s all! Enjoy our apps, keep safe & remember to wash your 👐
❤️ and care from Team Sketch2React, Stockholm Sweden