If you liked the Streaker Brush, here's a whole family of different brushes to satisfy your streaky, inky handlettering needs. Each of these 5 calligraphic brushes have been designed for the Procreate App and the Apple Pencil. The source artwork for these brushes are handmade by me, so you won't find these effects in the pro library!
Tips for using these brushes:
- The streaks follow the direction of the pencil, so hold your pencil perpendicular to your downstrokes.
- For streakiest results, use these brushes at large sizes.
- Experiment with the opacity sliders and streamline settings for different styles
How to install procreate brushes
- Click the download button (using the device where procreate is installed)
- When viewing the .brush file, Choose "open in procreate" or "Copy to procreate"
- The brush will now appear in your brushes menu under "imported"
- That's it!
For more information, or how to install from dropbox, check out this quick video tutorial.
Thanks for your support!
I take pride in building resources that are valuable and useful to artists and hand letterers. I wouldn't sell brushes that I don't love and use myself! Follow me on Instagram for more examples of these brushes in the wild.