Structural Engineering Examination Prep EBook:
For the IStructE and HKIE Examinations
The writers at Sturdy Structural have gotten together to compile all their engineering study notes that they have used for their HKIE and IStructE examination studies. We are now offering you our very own comprehensive study guide for the IStructE and HKIE examinations.
The guide provides you the latest information on:
- Registration information and organization requirements for the examinations
- Sample timetable
- Explanation of critical factors that should be considered in the examinations (materials, fire resistance, constructability, load paths and load transfer, functional framing, torsion, cost, etc)
- How to choose the most appropriate schemes
- How to choose a viable and functional foundation type
- Design appraisal (looking at client’s requirements that are stated in the question and determine what the design implications are)
- How to approach the different structures presented in the examination
- Typical values
- Letter writing and solutions to common client suggestions
- Typical method statement for a standard structure
- Further references you can refer to for guidance
- License keys are given for each user only.
- DISCLOSURE: This Ebook or the website, www.sturdystructural.com, is not affiliated nor sponsored by the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) or Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) or other engineering associations, organizations, or institutions. However, some links in the Ebook are affiliate links for products that the Ebook and the writers recommend. If you choose to click on the links and purchase these products, Sturdy Structural will earn a referral commission. We use this revenue to keep our website and services running. Thank you for your support.
UPDATE: We changed the title of our examination prep book from "How to Pass the Exams" to "How to Study for the Exams". It is up to you and your motivation to pass the exams. The ebook is merely a guide. We do NOT guarantee a PASS. Good luck!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.