Stumble Upon has the potential to bring consistent traffic to your blog and put your content in front of people who want to see it! As bloggers that's what we hope for every time we publish a blog post.
The Bloggers Guide To Using StumbleUpon is divided into three parts;
• Understanding and Using StumbleUpon goes through setting up your account and how to utilize the various features, some of which you probably don't even know exists.
• StumbleUpon For Bloggers is where I share my experience and ideas on how bloggers can use StumbleUpon to gain readers and traffic to their blog.
• The last part features questions I’ve received from surveying hundreds of bloggers - like you!"I really enjoyed how you clearly instructed the reader how to identify options on both a desktop and mobile. Extremely useful as we all use different devices throughout the day. This is an extremely useful tool for any blogger or anyone looking to increase their social media platforms"
- Eileen Kelly, Blogger at Everyday Eileen"After I had been blogging for 2 years, I learned about Stumble Upon. I didn't know what it was, or how to use it effectively, so for 2 years, it just sat nearly dormant. I had 8 lone followers and zero traffic from it. Meeting Joanne and learning her StumbleUpon techniques changed all that. In under 4 months, I have increased my followers to 300 and Stumble Upon is my 3rd highest source of traffic on a regular basis I can't tell you how much her knowledge has helped me"
- Heather Harris, blogger at Homestead Hippy
I've been using StumbleUpon since 2007 and for the first few years I used it sporadically but with good results. Back then it was an effective tool for generating blog traffic, but with the rise of social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, it started to dry out. Over the last couple of years I've seen a renewed interest in StumbleUpon and it is now one of my top traffic generating sources.
Everyone that purchases The Bloggers Guide To Using StumbleUpon will receive an affiliate link. When a blogger buys it through your link, you get 50% of the price. After two bloggers buy, the ebook has paid for itself. :-)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing The Bloggers Guide To StumbleUpon. Create a free Gumroad account to be added as an affiliate. Use the same email you used to make this purchase. You will make your money back when just two (TWO!) bloggers purchase through your link.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share