This kit singles-out the top 40 places contributing to your environmental footprint and shows you how to reduce that footprint with just a few simple changes
It lays out:
- 8 ways to buy food with little to no packaging —> so you can reduce the amount of plastic that goes in your trash
- 5 ways to reduce your food waste —> so you can get more out of the food you buy
- 8 ways to reduce your grocery shopping waste —> so you can stop having to take out the trash all the damn time!
- 10+ alternatives for single-use kitchen items —> so you can stop spending so much money on things you only use once
It also includes:
- 18 resources for reducing your kitchen footprint —> ensuring that you have everything you need to do you part for the planet
- 3 principles I use for maintaining a sustainable home, which have helped me reduce my kitchen footprint to about 10% of what it used to be. These principles are sure to help you do the same
You’ll also get 2 activity sheets to make sure you instantly take action on curbing your kitchen footprint
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.