This kit singles-out the top 40 places contributing to your environmental footprint and shows you how to reduce that footprint with just a few simple changes
It lays out:
- 8 ways to buy food with little to no packaging —> so you can reduce the amount of plastic that goes in your trash
- 5 ways to reduce your food waste —> so you can get more out of the food you buy
- 8 ways to reduce your grocery shopping waste —> so you can stop having to take out the trash all the damn time!
- 10+ alternatives for single-use kitchen items —> so you can stop spending so much money on things you only use once
It also includes:
- 18 resources for reducing your kitchen footprint —> ensuring that you have everything you need to do you part for the planet
- 3 principles I use for maintaining a sustainable home, which have helped me reduce my kitchen footprint to about 10% of what it used to be. These principles are sure to help you do the same
You’ll also get 2 activity sheets to make sure you instantly take action on curbing your kitchen footprint
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Head on over to your email inbox to grab your starter kit!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.