The train controller interface of the Powered Up 3.0 app allows now to have multiple hubs connected, but it does not offer a convenient interface to control these trains the same time.
This guide provides 2 code variations with the following abilities using the slider control interface of the Powered Up app:
- Control 2 trains with the 2 sliders
- Control the lights of the 2 trains separately with 2 buttons
- Stop button to stop all trains
- Interface can be customized to control more trains/motors with one slider, e.g. coupled trains
- Control 4 trains with the left slider
- Switch between the trains with the right button
- Left number shows the speed of the current train, right number shows the train selected
- Left button toggles the light of the currently selected train
- Middle button stops the currently selected train
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for the download! Please join our Facebook group dedicated to LEGO RC & motorization - https://racingbrick.com/fbgroup
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.