INCLUDES FREE UPDATES FOR SWIFT 6 AND BEYOND! Click here for full details.
TAKE SWIFT EVERYWHERE
You already worked hard to learn Swift, so why not make the most of your skills? Swift is the primary language used for developing on macOS, watchOS, and tvOS, and you can even build whole websites with it. It's the fastest way to build more, learn more and earn more with Swift – become a full-stack developer today!
- macOS: Whether you have existing iOS skills or you're starting fresh, you can learn macOS coding by building real-world projects with Swift 5.0 and Xcode – all you need is in this bundle.
- watchOS: This powers Apple's tiniest devices, but users take them everywhere. This means apps are more personal than ever, delivering information straight to your user's wrist.
- tvOS: The powerful new Siri remote, the interactive focus engine, TVMLKit, and more combine to let you build apps and games for the biggest device of all: your user's television.
- Web: Swift is already one of the fastest, safest languages for developers, so it's the perfect choice for building websites, APIs, and services – take Swift to your server today!
- Plus Advanced iOS Volume Two: Learn Core ML, Vision, ARKit, PDFKit, MusicKit, Core NFC, drag and drop, and more, because no platform pack would be complete without all-new iOS projects to take your skills further!
What's in the bundle?
Hacking with macOS: macOS is Apple's oldest and most powerful platform, and happens to be twinned with the world's most advanced hardware. But beneath its battle-tested surface macOS has a wealth of similarities to iOS, which means you can transfer your skills to macOS quickly and immediately sell your apps using the Mac App Store.
Hacking with watchOS: watchOS is Apple's smallest platform, but don't let that you fool you: users still expect useful, beautiful apps that take full advantage of the hardware that's available. This book teaches all you need to know using real projects, including voice transcription, complications, phone connectivity, HealthKit, SpriteKit, the digital crown, and more!
Hacking with tvOS: Bring your apps to the biggest screen of all, and make gorgeous, high-definition experiences that are more immersive than ever! tvOS has so much in common with iOS that you'll be able to make apps quickly with old friends like table views and collection views, while also taking advantage of new features like dark mode, the focus engine, and TVMLKit.
Server-Side Swift Kitura and Vapor editions: Take Swift to the server and build your own platform for the future! Whether you want a simple website, something more advanced like a web service, or a completely custom database-driven platform, you can benefit from Swift's legendary speed and safety while using skills you already have – it's a match made in heaven!
Advanced iOS Volume Two: iOS gives us a whole range of powerful tools for you to build intelligent apps, and this book helps you get started with several of them as quickly as possible: Core ML, Vision, ARKit, Core NFC, drag and drop, and more.
One unbeatable price
You can buy these six books one-by-one and learn as you go, but if you buy them together you save 37% off the price – you get all six for just $150, and that includes all bonus material they come with.
Every book comes as ePub, PDF, Kindle Mobi, and HTML, and never with any DRM – your purchase is yours for life.
The Hacking with Swift guarantee
We want everyone to be happy with all the Hacking with Swift courses they buy, both now and in the future, which is why all our books come with free lifetime Swift updates and free bonus content with our Frequent Flyer Club, and we also encourage folks to join our Slack community to help solve problems.
However, if you aren't happy with a course you bought from us, we offer a 30-day No Questions Asked refund policy. This applies to all books and video courses purchased through Gumroad, which is our primary distributor. So, if you aren't happy with your purchase, if you changed your mind, or if you just bought the wrong thing by accident, we can refund your purchase up to 30 days after it was made.
Any other questions?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @twostraws, and I'll do my best to help.