Learn iOS Programming in Swift by building a real world app from scratch. Fully supports Xcode 12, Swift 5.3, iOS 14, and iPhone 12.
This is the basic package of our Beginning iOS Programming with Swift course, which includes the learning materials for you to kick-start your iOS development journey.
The package includes an eBook (PDF, ePub, mobi) covers everything you need to learn for iOS app development. Remember, Swift is just a programming language. To develop an iOS app, you need to learn far more than that. On top of the introduction to Swift 5.3, this book will teach you how to work with Xcode 12 and master the essential APIs of the iOS 14 SDK. Most importantly, it takes you every step of the way from an idea to building a real world app on App Store.
Starting by creating an app prototype, we will build one (or a couple) feature in each chapter. After going through the book, you will end up with a well-designed restaurant app that supports both iPhone and iPad. Of course, it looks great on the brand-new iPhone 12/12 Pro too.
Specially, you will learn in this course:
- New features of Xcode 12 and Swift 5.3 Programming
- Playgrounds in Xcode
- Prototyping an app without writing a line of code
- Stack views and Adaptive UI
- MVC and OOP
- Working with Auto Layout, Dynamic Type and Size Classes
- Large title Navigation Bar
- Table view programming
- Table Cell Customization and Self Sizing Cells
- Applying Blur Effect using UIVisualEffect
- UIView animations and Image Manipulation
- Working with MapKit
- Accessing Photo Library and Camera
- Using WKWebView and SFSafariViewController to Display Web Pages
- Search bar for
- Tab bar integration
- Working with Core Data
- Creating tutorial screens using UIPageViewController
- Integrating with CloudKit and build a social feature
- Pull to Refresh content
- Localizing Your App into different languages
- Arranging beta test with users using TestFlight
- Submitting your app to App Store
- Adopting Haptic Touch and Context Menus
- Implementing User Notifications in iOS
Full source code and Xcode projects are included in the package.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support! You can click the View Product button to start downloading the book. Join our Facebook group (https://facebook.com/groups/appcoda) to get support. Or you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the source code, you can find the download link at the end of each chapter.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.