Swift is an innovative new programming language introduced in WWDC 2014 by Apple. This language draws lessons from a lot of other modern language. The author attended WWDC 2014 and learned Swift from the very beginning day. In this book, 100 tips are concluded, which covers almost every corner of Swift.
Before you consider to purchase this book, you may want to know some fact about it:
- It is not a hand-by-hand beginner book for Swift syntax.
- If you want to step into Swift, it would be better to learn from Apple's official guide.
- However, it does not mean you can not read this book. This book takes the responsibility of guide your write better Swift.
- These tips are concluded from author's learning and working. Each tip is consisted by two or three pages, with code sample. It is easy to read.
- If you wrote a lot of Objective-C before, you might be able to read this book smoothly. Some content would help you turn to Swift from Objective-C.
- Of course, any other experience on programming would be help. But if you are new to programming, this book will not suit you.
- I hope the content of this book could save you some time to learn.
Swift is still a younger in programming languages. There is no best practice for a lot of things. A main purpose of this book is exploring some unattractive corners of the language, with a perspective of senior developer. This book would be continuously updated as Swift updates.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.