A Southern Gothic RPG Zine (Ashcan Edition)
The Ashcan version is EXACTLY the same, except that the paper covers FEELS a lot cheaper, so I think they should be priced cheaper than the normal print version.
Lowcountry Crawl is a roleplaying game supplement for DnD-ish games. Most of the content is system-agnostic, but the creature stats are OSR.
It's chock full of tables, house rules, monsters, and other resources acting together as a toolbox for generating a deep coastal South-inspired atmosphere. In this inaugural Zine we will be exploring the Barrier Islands.
- 30 half-letter pages with artwork by Charles Avery mixed with beautiful British Library Maps.
- Barrier Island Generator - Create a variety of Barrier Islands for your players to explore.
- Island Crawl Adventure for levels 1-2. Over a dozen fleshed out locations spread across 4 different islands. Streamlined travel and time tracking rules.
- 40 Random Encounters, each with an Omen to hint at what will happen
- 6 New creatures and 6 colorful items.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support! Find more games and downloads at technicalgrimoire.com
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share