Let me present the smartest template and your future starting point for every User Interfaces in Sketch. Stop wasting your time by crafting the same design systems and elements from scratch over and over and over again - and let the magic of this template’s nested symbols begin!
Elements: Inputs, Selects, Dropdown dialogs, Buttons, TextAreas, Multi-item Fields, Calendar View, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Toggle Buttons, Labels, Tabs, Notifications, Social Buttons, Paginations & Progress Bars.
All with ready to use properties in Styleguides to be drag and dropped anytime you want them in the designs! I even created a simple walkthrough video to cover most of the product features and show you how to setup the file for your brand - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBiDsb6ethY
For even more info about all the details visit: http://janlosert.com/store/symbols-styleguides
- 90 Customisable Elements in Symbols (With Infinite Options)
- All Resizable Elements
- 150 Predefined & Well Named Text Styles (Ready for any typeface you want)
- 4 Auto-Updating Styleguides (16 Screens)
- Clever Administration to help you style it however you want for the new or current projects!
- Branding Colours / Logos symbols
- Prepared for Any Typeface you want
- Pixel Perfect Elements
- Optimized for Sketch (Obviously all in Vectors)
4 Styleguides designs:
- Elements Overview
- Customable Side Bar (Long)
- Map View
- 10 Branding Cards (+ 3 Dark Samples)
- Marvelapp Prototype/Preview: https://marvelapp.com/6e0i56e
What you actually get in the .zip file:
- 3 Prepared Sketch files with All elements (Symbols + 4 Styleguides)
- 3 Templates (In Proxima Nova, Source Sans, Roboto)
- 2 Google Fonts included + Link to Proxima Nova in Typekit
- Ready to use and well-organized vector elements
- Link to Youtube Tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBiDsb6ethY
More of my Products:
Dashboard UI Kit - http://janlosert.com/store/dashboard-ui-kit
90 Cities iOS UI Kit - http://janlosert.com/store/90cities
This kit is offered under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license. Btw: Don’t be one of those guys who just change a few small things and upload it on dribbble as his own work. That’s just ridiculous.
11.1.2018 - 1.1 - Added more text styles, light buttons, fixed most of the issue with Sketch 48 which sadly broke most of the previous text structure. Dropped all of the symbols with text and kept everything with plain text only. And a few issues fixed.
1.10.2017 - 1.0.4 - Basic input resizing fix (Text layer was in the folder which causes cutting of the text) thx @kontourdesign
26.9.2017 - 1.0.3 - File Size Reduced from 230MB to Only 22Mb (thx @vmdanilov)
26.9.2017 - 1.0.2 - Couple of small bug fixes in symbols
26.9.2017 - 1.0.1 - YouTube Tutorial Created + Link added to the package
25.9.2017 - 1.0 - Release