Released Now! Volume 1
I will be creating a variety of assets which we will then use for producing a ground texture from start to finish.
By the end of this step by step tutorial, you will know how to create models and textures similar to the ones advertised.
More High resolution renders available here:
Please watch the introduction YouTube video for a quick preview of the tutorial.
Volume 2 will focus on baking all necessary maps for PBR workflow, and implement a shader set up for Unreal 4 and Marmoset.
- Over 5 hours of video Tutorial
- 8 x 1080p HD Videos with Audio + 2 Bonus video HD (No Audio)
- UI/Config file
- How to use photo reference and Alphas textures
- How to model and texture Leaves, pine cones, mushrooms, needles from scratch in ZBrush, ready to export into Unreal 4 /Marmoset as low poly meshes
- How to create IMM (Insert multi mesh brushes) and Nano Brushes
- Pine cone ZTL
What will you need?
The latest version of "ZBrush Pixologic 4R7" and the latest version of the "Nanotile plugin" from Joseph Drust available here:
Any questions please feel free to email me at: