*** Updated for 2019 - 17th Year Online ***
If you are heading toward divorce, you need a plan. This information will help you construct winning strategies that will tip the odds in your favor.
Does any of the following apply to you?
- Have you spent sleepless nights worrying about your divorce or custody situation?
- Are you worried about a "dirty-tricks" lawyer ruining your life?
- Are you afraid that you will not have enough money to win?
- Is your work suffering?
- Are you afraid you are going to face financial ruin?
- Have your friends noticed that something is bothering you?
- Are you getting sick from worrying about what might happen?
When I was going through my divorce and contested custody case, I suffered from all of the above! Worrying about your situation is natural, but is one of the worst things you can do.
Worry will make you sick, cause you to make the wrong decisions and can make you forgetful, anxious and often leads to depression. I know it sounds impossible, but you have to maintain a positive attitude if you are going to prevail.
The Best Time To Plan For A Divorce Is Before You Marriage Falls Apart
Me and a friend of mine were getting divorced around the same time.
2 guys, the same age, each divorcing their wives, each with one child as a result of the marriage, living in the same area, and the same court systems.
I came away from my divorce with my house, retained a good chunk of my money, was awarded sole custody and child support.
My friend completely lost his ass. House had to be sold, wife moved out of state with his kid, he had nothing.
I bounced back, started dating again, moved on. He's STILL reeling from the total butt f'ing he received in court.
What was the significant difference? I had a kick ass plan and had done some strategic ground work before my divorce started. He kept his head in the sand and hoped for the best.
The information you are getting ready to buy documents the steps I took to completely kick ass in my divorce.
Curious about the results I achieved by following this plan?
- I was awarded sole custody of my son and child support.
- I did not pay any alimony or "spousal support"
- My ex had visitation with our child every other weekend
- My ex had to drive to our city for the exchange
- I was order to pay her a small sum for her share of "marital equity" in our property and she was awarded legal fees (I didn't pay her shit out of pocket and I'll tell you how)
- My ex had to sign a quitclaim deed on the marital home.
I WON every aspect of my case.
And I'm a guy, so if this worked for me...it'll work for anyone.
Many friends and customers have used this advice since 2003 with similar results!
This is information IS ONLY for those that want to gain a competitive edge and crush their ex in court.
- When getting a divorce or fighting for child custody, powerful information and a solid plan are the two most powerful allies you can have in your camp.
- There are professionals lined up waiting to take your money. Divorce is a huge industry where millions upon millions of dollars are exchanged every year. Don't walk this minefield with blinders on.
- The courts don't care about you or your case. You must be the one that cares!
- Most lawyers could care less about you or the case you are presenting. If you run out of cash, they run out of time to work with you.
I Walk You Step By Step Through The Process
- Who should move out of the house?
- What is the primary factor in deciding custody?
- What financial documents are important?
- Is there anything special I should do while in court?
- What sorts of questions should I ask my lawyer during our first meeting?
- Should I find a lawyer before a separation?
- Is it worth the risk to attempt dirty tactics?
For a limited time (Call it my COVID-19 SPECIAL!) Your investment for my experience and research is only $14.95!
I know you're thinking that seems a little expensive, but compared to the other generic, cookie cutter nonsense that I've come across it's a bargain.
A good lawyer is going to run you around $300 an hour, and believe me if there is one thing that divorce lawyers are REALLY good at - it is billing time.
Using $300 per billable hour as a baseline, the $14.95 you are going to spend on this book is just under 3 minutes spent with a lawyer! I'll save you those 8 minutes over and over again.
Buy today, apply the techniques, and stop worrying.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.