I`m so happy to share with you a Blender add-on that Aleksandr Kilimnik and I have been working on for over a year.
We poured our souls into it and hopefully it will make 3D modelling fun again!
With QuickShape you will be able to draw shapes instantly in 3D.
Split, taper, or extrude your geometry.
Advanced workplane alignment feature, so you can draw from any orientation.
The sky is the limit!
- Draw with Box, Circle, Lasso, NGON or Metaballs.
- NGON with Snapping, Freehand drawing and Arc support.
- Draw tapered/bevelled shapes.
- Auto mirroring and arraying for every shape you draw.
- Randomize depth to bring variety to your shapes.
- UVs are kept intact for Photomodelling.
- And so much more!
- Blender 2.83
- Blender 2.90.1
QuickShape Blender Release Notes
- Workplane V2! We rebuilt the workplane from scratch, making it more intuitive, more effective, and much faster
- Brush size circle now matches blender unit scale
- Improved Automatic UV system, works in conjunction with QuickDeform!
- Expand/shrink size is now a percentage of the objects size to ensure you don't over-extrude
- Ngon now snaps to the first point!
- Alt Q pie menu added as a first step towards giving users an option to use less hotkeys overall
- Hotkey changes:
- MMB to confirm NGON
- G to move shape
- Shift + Space to repeat shape
- Ctrl + Alt + RMB to rotate workplane around normal
- ALT + W to reset workplane to the ground
- Custom text scale and other customization options
- Support for ALT Navigation
- Local Array
- Intersect Boolean added to Menu
- Merge To Active bug fixes
- Circle constrain fix
- Fix for QuickShape not going away if trying to launch in multiple views
- Window buffer fixes
- Fix for text not adapting to window size on the fly
- New intersect (purple shape) boolean
- Useful shader settings in CTRL D menu
- ALT D and CTRL P hotkey changes
- You get all the upcoming updates for free.
Join Our Discord!
- Stay up to date with any upcoming news.
- Receive immediate help with any questions regarding our tools.
You will receive a free 40-minute basic introduction video included with the purchase.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.