This tutorial covers all major topics you need to execute a VFX shot.
This tutorial is made up of several subtopics broken up into their own tutorials including,
- Object-tracking and solving in PFTrack.
- Track test and reference setup in Maya.
- Procedural Landscape modelling using displacement.
- Landscape animation (texture driven animation)
- Procedural Ocean shading and texturing.
- Animated Fluid clouds.
- Lighting to match up the environment.
- Render Layers and when to use them.
- Mental Ray rendering options and optimization.
- Compositing in Nuke.
Also, additional tips and techniques at different stages including alternative methods that can be used to achieve the same effect.
My tutorials are always to the point and as informative as possible. I believe in making things as simple as possible yet fully comprehensive.
If you find the tutorial unsatisfactory, you are entitled to a full refund!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support!
By Pre-ordering this tutorial you have helped me make more free ones!