Four custom WorldAlignedTexture material Functions.
- One set has rotation & offset inputs for for regular Textures and Normals.
- Texture Object input.
- Texture size.
- Texture Scale. (Because I find it usefull)
- Rotation Degrees. (0 - 360)
- Texture Offset.
- other set has seperate rotation, scale, and offset inputs for each axis.
- Comes with example project.
- Changed Scalar to Vector two for texture sizes, so you can resize each axis separately.
- Texture version now comes with alpha channel support.
- Added 4.15 version
- Normals rotation should now also "fix" normal map angle.
Additional info: the project is made in unreal engine 4.11 so you might need to migrate it to newer versions instead of copy/pasting the uassets.