Stop feeling overwhelmed by technology!
This handbook makes learning technology simple and FAST by grouping over 130 tech tools into 35 categories, explaining them in clear, simple language, and giving you practical, inspiring ideas for using each tool in and out of the classroom.This digital binder is an interactive PDF built with tons of navigation links and a clickable table of contents and index that make it super easy to jump back and forth between sections, so you can find what you need fast.
This is the 2016 version of the Teacher's Guide to Tech. The 2017 version will not be sold here.
Please visit cultofpedagogy.teachable.com to purchase editions for 2017 and later. If you purchased this guide already, you will receive the 2017 update for free.
- Full-color screenshots of each tool in action, a direct link to each tool's website and a short video demonstrating each tool in use.
- A glossary of over 80 technology terms, with clear definitions in simple language.
- A clickable index of terminology, tools, and concepts that will take you directly to each page where the term is used.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and fully functional on smaller devices as well.
- Designed on 8.5 x 11" pages, so you can also print it out and create a paper binder for times when you don't have access to a computer or device.
- Concerned about this information getting outdated? Your purchase entitles you to the 2017 of this guide when it is published!
BEFORE YOU BUY:
- Look carefully at the preview file (http://www.teachersguidetotech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2016-Preview.pdf). Not every tool in the world is covered in this binder; if you’re looking for information on a specific tool, browse the table of contents and the index in the product preview before purchasing.
- This binder links to over 130 YouTube videos. If your school or district blocks YouTube, this feature will not work at school.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE LICENSES?
If you are purchasing this product for a group, a school, or a whole district, please select the number of licenses you need from the "select license" drop-down menu above. This option will result in significant savings, because the per-license price is reduced the more licenses you buy.
HOW MULTIPLE LICENSES WORK:
The person who purchases the license is the license administrator. That just means you are responsible for distributing the product to the other license holders. One way to do this would be to store the file in a shared drive online so that all license holders have access to it.
If you need licenses for more than 150 people, you should either start a brand-new license using a different person's account, or contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
Common Core Standards Addressed by this Product:
W.K.6, W.1.6, W.2.6, W.3.6, W.4.6, W.5.6, W.6.6, W.7.6, W.8.6, W.9-10.6, W.11-12.6
W.4.8, W.5.8, W.6.8, W.7.8, W.8.8, W.9-10.8, W.11-12.8
Sl.2.5, SL.3.5, SL.4.5, SL.5.5, SL.6.5, SL.7.5, SL.8.5, SL.9-10.5, SL.11-12.5