A 7-part screencast series that covers practicing test driven development (TDD) with RSpec. You'll learn the basics of TDD with a simple Ruby class and then dive into a few different scenarios of writing tests for Rails app. The total runtime of all of the episodes is 139 minutes.
Purchasing the series gives you access to the episodes to download for offline viewing. It also supports the creation of more screencasts.
- Episode 01, A Simple Class
- Episode 02, Testing a Rails API
- Episode 03, Configuring RSpec
- Episode 04, Unit Testing Models
- Episode 05, Capybara Basics
- Episode 06, Refactoring Routes
- Episode 07, Viewing and Adding Records
The source code for the series is available on GitHub. You can also view additional information about Test Driven Rspec on the Monoso website.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
- Brett (Monoso)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share