The techniques presented in this illustrated ebook and tutorials (over 100 pages) let you pre-test film, web series, documentary, book, and business ideas to ensure they'll make a profit before you invest time and money in them.
What you learn during testing can save you time, money, and effort, and it can give you information that makes your idea creatively and financially better. Perhaps most important, it can help prove you have a valuable idea to potential partners and investors.
You will learn
• How to run ads on Facebook, Twitter & Youtube to test products and services.
• How to formulate your idea so it can be tested in the real world.
• What needs to be in place before you start your testing and how to create it.
• How to target the audience for your test, and tweak targeting over time to see who is most likely to buy what you are selling.
• How to make sense of the information you collect from your test.
• How to use the information to evolve what you are creating, and to persuade others.
This is an important set of documents for you to review if . . .
You're tired of investing time, effort, and talent in things that do not pay off.
You want to be able to determine if other people who want you to work with them really have a good idea.
You have a good idea you want to make much, much, better.