Textadept is a fast, minimalist, and remarkably extensible cross-platform text editor for programmers. This quick reference contains a wealth of knowledge on how to script and configure Textadept using the Lua programming language. It groups the editor’s rich API into a series of tasks in a convenient and easy-to- use manner.
This book covers how to:
• Leverage Textadept’s important files and folders
• Adeptly navigate and manipulate text
• Mark lines and text visually
• Show interactive lists and call tips
• Prompt for user input in various ways
• Spawn asynchronous, interactive child processes
• Configure colors, themes, and other settings
• Define lexers for highlighting source code
• And much more
Mitchell is the author and principal developer of Textadept and commands over 15 years of experience with Lua.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.