The Beginner’s Guide to D&O takes a look at the personal risk exposures of directors and officers, and explains how directors and officers liability insurance can be used to protect them. Written in simple and informative language, it is the perfect resource for every insurance, legal and risk management professional. In short, if you don’t fully understand what D&O insurance is all about, but want to… you’re in the right place.
- 101 pages of hand-crafted content
- Clear diagrams of important concepts
- Case studies and claim examples
- Relevant facts and statistics
- 60 self-test questions
- Suggested resources for continued learning and development
- PDF formatted ebook
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.