The Complete 'The Orcs' Kickstarter Including ALL Stretch Goals
All files are in STL format ready for 3D printing
- 6 Elites Orcs - 32mm scale
- 6 Elites Orcs Variants - 32mm scale
- 6 Footsoldier Orcs - 32mm scale
- 6 Footsoldier Orcs Variants - 32mm scale
- Troll - 60 mm scale
- Space Orc - 35mm scale
- Retro Arcade Cabinet
- Mimic Arcade Cabinet
- Arcade Cabinet Art Templates
- Enchanted Lookout Tree
- Old Snake Tree
- 32mm Scale Regular Base
- 32mm Cobblestone Base
- 32mm Industrial Base for the Space Orc
- Also Includes Pre-supported Versions of the Files
The non-supported versions of the Elites and Footsoldiers also come in versions with No Base, Full Base, and Flat Base. These orcs were designed and tested to print support-free however we have included a pre-supported version for those who prefer to have supports.
3D Printing Optimized
This 3D printable STL file has been optimized for 3D printing on an FDM or Resin (SLA, DLP,) home printer.
How To 3D Print This File
Simply import this STL file into your favorite slicer and use settings or a profile you are comfortable with. Make sure you add supports for this model.
We like to FDM print our miniatures at .1 layer height using Cura and the "Fat Dragon Games Minis" profile on an unmodified Creality Ender 3. However there are many other great profiles out there that may work better for you.
As far as filaments go we have gotten the best results with Esun PLA+ filament. We have gotten pretty good results with Hatchbox PLA as well.
Resin (DLP or SLA)
For resin we use Monocure 3D Rapid Grey resin on an Anycubic Photon with these settings (these will vary according to temperatures and machines):
- Layer thickness: 0.05 (mm)
- Normal exposure time: 11 seconds*
- Off Time: 6.5 seconds
- Bottom Exposure Time: 60 seconds
- Bottom Layers: 4
Free Updates For Life
When you purchase this product you get free unlimited updates for the life of this product. That means that if we make any upgrades, additions or improvements to this product you get them all at no additional charge.
Terms of Purchase
- 3D files cannot be distributed in any way.
- You cannot modify the work then distribute it in any way.
- You can modify the work for personal use only.
- Attribution required whenever the work is posted.
- Work cannot be used for crowdfunding or other similar ventures without prior written consent.
- Items can be printed for personal use only. Sale of printed products is not permitted, Licensing not available.
- "Capritor" retains all ownership of copyrights and intellectual property rights. All material, models and artwork are Copyright© of Capritor, all rights reserved.
Capritor is a two person creative team with a passion for developing 3D printable miniatures and set pieces for use in your own tabletop games and rpgs, or just for collecting. For the past several years we have made miniatures for tabletop gaming companies such as Akinji Entertainment as well as other 3D printed sculptures for movies and television.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Printing and Painting!
- The Capritor Team
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.