Start a business the right way without thousands of dollars, physical products, and 40+ hours a week?
These are the same methods that have helped DOZENS of others close their first $1000-3500 clients.
***NOTE*** If you are looking to make quick money, looking for guarantees, or looking for something that's going to magically make you money, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.
Instead, if you're looking to start your own business/side business, take actionable steps to get things up and running, and be proactive to make sure you're making progress, keep reading.
To understand the agency business you have to understand the broader "online business" industry.
When it comes to online business, there are 3 essential steps to make money:
- Have a skill that people or businesses need (value)
- Craft an offer and get it in front of the right audience (outreach)
- Convince them to take you on (sales)
In The Agency Course, you will learn: how to run Facebook ads and create landing pages for businesses to generate them leads, powerful methods of outreach, how to structure a highly effective sales call, and how to automate tasks that would take away valuable hours out of your week.
I designed this course to be actionable on top of being simply informational.
The content of this course was made to appeal to people with no previous knowledge in this space. It doesn't mean that the topics are basic, but it is explained in a way that is easy to understand and follow.
Here's a pic of Miles who had purchased the course and really put in the work after taking it. Two clients signed in one weekend! (no, not everyone gets results like this)
Before we move forward...I know what you're thinking. Is there a large market for this?
A quick google search shows you that there are over 30,000,000+ small to medium-sized businesses in the U.S. alone and millions more that sprout up every year. They will always need help getting more potential customers.
Why is an agency (in my opinion) the best (side) business to start?
- It's cheap to start. You don't need inventory or any crazy upfront costs.
- It's easy to start. You just need a service. You don't even need to know how to do the service. You can outsource.
- It's highly scalable. You aren't selling $19.99 goods. You're selling thousand-dollar services. Just a few closes and you have a new source of income.
- It's location independent. You can be from the US, Canada, Peru, China. Doesn't matter. You can target businesses all over the world and work from wherever.
"Sounds interesting...am I fit for this?"
Chances are, you interact with hundreds of niches (types of businesses) on a weekly basis.
Your local chiropractor? Dentist? Accountant? Basketball trainer? Plumber? Remodeler?
Just think about everyone you run into or see on a daily basis. It's a lot.
Now imagine helping only one of those people.
Let's say the remodeler makes $3000 for every client he/she gets.
What if you could help him get 5-15 potential customers every month?
Just 5 new clients and that remodeler is making an extra $15,000 per month while you're only charging them $2500.
Now, what if you just focused on this one niche and found just 4 remodelers from all around the world who could use your service?
Well now you're making $2500 x 4 = $10,000 EVERY SINGLE MONTH.
Just 4 clients. $10,000.
Life changing numbers.
But it's not as easy as it sounds.
That's why I did my best to show you what worked for me to maximize your potential.
Here's exactly what I cover in The Agency Course:
✅ The overall blueprint of the business
✅ How to setup the whole business in under 60 minutes
✅ Choosing a niche + conducting market research
✅ Crafting your offer + getting feedback
✅ How to organically reach out to prospective clients
✅ Understanding the Facebook Business Manager
✅ Setting up the Ads
✅ What are Retargeting Strategies and Lookalike Audiences?
✅ How to get leads for your agency running ads
>> Sales + Fulfillment
✅ How to do a Sales Call and close the right way
✅ How to onboard your clients
✅ How to run ads for your clients and get them leads
✅ How to create weekly reports
✅ Using Zapier to make your life 10x easier and save you 10x times
✅ How to add any service you want to your offer
BONUS MATERIALS (FREE UPDATES FOREVER)
LATEST UPDATE: 12/24/2020
✅ Sales Deep Dive with Andy Strohm pt. 1
✅ Sales Deep Dive with Andy Strohm pt. 2
✅ Building a Killer Landing Page
✅ What Makes a Good Landing Page
✅ Building a Page Live (demo)
✅ Offering it as a Service!
✅ How to get your First Client without Social Proof
✅ Advanced Market Research strategies
Niches that my students have targeted:
- Remodelers (kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodelers, exterior...)
- Dentists (sub niches)
- Event Planners (wedding, corporate, etc.)
- Real Estate Agents
- Ecommerce brands
- Accountants, financial advisors, CPAs
- Personal trainers, basketball trainers, nutritionists
- Dozens more...
Why Only $85?
When I set out to learn the agency business, I was bombarded with $2000-5000 courses. Most of them were generic and not actionable.
They taught concepts and theories, but didn't show you step by step how to get the business up and running.
A high price to learn the business just means more people won't start it. I'm here to change that.
I want my course to be the greatest $85 course ever. Period.
Don't trust me? Listen to the people.
@optimisticJoel "My soul is on fire...I would easily pay thousands of dollars for this course!"
First client and not even halfway through the course!
@YouActualized - David Mendes (14.7k followers)
Jesse (landed 2 appointments in his first 2 weeks)
16 YEAR OLD FROM BELGIUM
Here's how confident I am that you are going to enjoy this course.
If you find that you have learned absolutely nothing after going through the course material, then I will gladly refund you your whole purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The course material sounds intense. How long will it take me to get through everything?
- The material itself is easy to watch and covers a lot of information. I wouldn't sit down and try to grind through all the videos at once, but I would definitely say watch 1-2 videos per week and put what you learn into action right away.
I am coming from eCommerce. What makes this different?
- Running an agency requires no product and no advertising. There is very little upfront and overhead cost like inventory. Running an agency gives you the freedom to automate and systemize with ease. Additionally, while in eComm you're selling $10-100 products, agencies typically bring in $2-4k per client.
How long will it take to make my first sale?
- It depends! Some students have gotten their first sale in just one week. Some have gotten to $10,000 within their first 2 months. There is no magic formula. There are no guarantees. If you're looking for false promises go visit some Forex course (haha jk). This is just like any other business. Hard work and consistency pays off.
What if I have more questions?
Follow me @PaikCapital on Twitter and message me there!
Disclaimer: THIS SITE IS NOT FACEBOOK. This site is not part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc, nor is it endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.