The Banchan Cookbook is a collection of 30 Korean side dishes, brought to you by Sue, the author of the Korean cooking site My Korean Kitchen.
Banchan (반찬) means side dishes in Korean and it is an essential part of Korean dining culture. Typical Korean dining table constitutes rice, soup and side dishes and usually 3 to 4 side dishes are served at each meal (and even more for special occasions such as a birthday or New Years Day!)
In this book, you can expect 30 popular Korean side dishes that are prepared by Korean home cooks for their every day meals. These have been chosen based on my memory of my mum preparing for us and based on my research.
My recipes are ‘tried and tested’ and they are all praised by my family. I know food is very subjective as everyone has a different palate but I really worked hard to revive my fond memories of my mum’s cooking in this book.
I also include as much practical information as possible including estimated cooking time, serving size, storing tips, measuring and conversion tips, and ingredient descriptions with photos, so it will give you even more confidence following my recipes.
30 step by step High Definition instruction videos (download or stream) each showing the steps for preparing these side dishes.
The Banchan Cookbook eBook in pdf format which includes:
- 5 popular banchan recipes from My Korean Kitchen blog (but with more improved or defined instructions and a new photo) + 25 brand new recipes that have been exclusively written for this book!
- Recipes are categorised as non-spicy and spicy so that there is no surprise after cooking!
- Each recipe has been tried and tested, some up to 10 times.
- Measured both in imperial and metric measurement.
- Extensive guides to ingredients (with photos) that you might not be familiar with.
- Storing information and suggestions on how long the side dish will keep its optimal flavour.
- English and Korean title (with Korean phonetic sounds) of the dish so can you can show off your dish’s authenticity to your Korean friends ;)
Life time free updates when this eBook and/or videos get updated to a newer version (e.g. design update, recipe clarification or photo update etc.)
30 day money back guarantee
I am confident that you and your guests will love the food you create using my recipes. But I also understand that I can’t please everyone. So if you want your money back, all I ask from you is tell me why you didn’t love these videos and eBook! :)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I hope you enjoy The Banchan Cookbook! You can start using the book by clicking the "View Content" button above.
Let me know what you think or ask questions at: http://mykoreankitchen.com/the-banchan-cookbook-discussion/
I offer a 30 day guarantee. If you are not satisfied with The Banchan Cookbook please send me an email (email@example.com) with a copy of your receipt and I will issue a refund through Gumroad. All I ask from you is tell me why you didn’t love the videos and eBook!
Sue, from My Korean Kitchen
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.