>>PLEASE READ FIRST>>
1. THIS IS A PRE-ORDER! You are buying a book that will be released but isn't currently available yet.
2. December 31st, 2020 is NOT the release date but the end of the pre-order phase. after that I need the money to transfer to my bank account to be able to start the production of the books as soon as possible (most likely end of January 2021).
3. Order only if you agree that the book will be shipped after production has been completed . As soon as all 300 pre-orders are gone, the print shop will be able to start with the production (12-15 working days production time plus shipping to my address after placing the order). The book can only be produced after a successful pre-order. You finance the whole thing!
4. I will send them in the exact order in which they were purchased as soon as I get them. to manage this alone, I have to divide the 300 books into three "100 book blocks" and send them in waves. if the goal of 300 won't be reached in time, there won't be a book and you will get your money back! expect long waiting times! shipping will begin mid to late February 2021 at the earliest!
5. I will check the country of origin of each individual customer and let each individual know whether and under what conditions a shipment is possible (thanks to corona). I spent hours collecting information on the current country regulations due to corona and estimated the shipping costs to the best of my knowledge and belief, but it is possible that in addition to the estimated shipping costs, additional costs will be incurred at the time of publication. Please note for international sales outside of the EU that import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
6. Dear #TheFirstOfUs fans from the USA, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Australia: right now shipping is only possible via "premium international", which can only be added as a package - not as a package XS! without the service shipping takes more than 30 days or is not possible at all! USA costs € 52.99, the other countries mentioned above € 61,99 (package plus the premium service). I have to put it that way and can't help the situation. wanted to inform you in advance.
You asked for it! #TheFirstOfUs second edition limited to 300 hardcover books is coming! The book is filled with every #TheLastofUs fanart I ever did between 2013 and 2020! Almost three times as many pages as the first edition (56 pages vs. 140 pages!!!), including "the first 20" sketches, new sketchbook pages, a huge making of part and much, much more!
- Size: 210 x 297 mm
- Hardcover (170g Heaven42 absolute white, softmatt, one-sided matt cello finish with one-sided blind embossing (deep))
- 140 pages (130g Munken Lynx fine white paper)
- 3-sided color cut black
- Hotmelt perfect binding
- UV relief varnish on the back of the book
This is my second "artbook", so be kind.
Thank you very much for the support, I sincerely hope you'll like it!
*Shipping starts mid to late February 2021 at the earliest!
** I had to make some edits to the product page:
The delay of the release is due to technical problems on the part of gumroad which should now be fixed. The dates has been updated, I'll keep you up to date on my twitter account "@kopf_stoff".
thank you for understanding!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.