You’re excited about the prospect of building and sustaining a fruitful real estate career, but you don't know how to distinguish yourself from the rest and stand out in your industry and community.
The Foundation: Branding for Successful Real Estate Professionals is the first book of the 3-part Content and Growth for Real Estate series that will help you discover, develop and maintain your brand as a real estate professional so you can become confident in your purpose and bring in more clients and revenue.
After you read this book, you’ll know:
- What makes you different from every other real estate professional
- Why your personal and business brand matters in the industry and your area
- How you can build and capitalize on a web presence that brings in leads and captivates repeat clients
- Even more, The Foundation inspires you to take action!
What’s in The Foundation?
- The exact steps to take so you can uncover your personal brand
- The difference between your personal brand and your business brand and how both play a role in your real estate career
- The tools you need to create an online presence that will wow strangers and turn them into leads, engage your existing clients and turn them into lifelong fans and drive sales for a profitable career
About the Author
Chris Craft is a Christian writer and the author of The Foundation: Branding for Successful Real Estate Professionals. Through his work helping real estate firms and agents build their online brand and web presence from soup to nuts, Chris realized that a well-defined brand and web presence are the foundation for real estate professionals to develop a rich and fulfilling career that will help themselves, their families and countless clients. Chris wrote The Foundation to help real estate professionals understand the importance of brand building and how it translates into leads, sales and fulfilled dreams for their clients.