The Green Swan is a way of life and this book wants to show you how to live it. It is all about making more money, managing your expenses, investing the difference, and retiring early. This book is perfect for the high school student preparing for college and the world ahead, the recent college grad looking to make ends meet, or the middle aged family looking for guidance in boosting their retirement accounts.
In The Green Swan you will discover:
- The key principles of The Green Swan and steps you can take to retire early
- The secrets behind making more money
- The importance of tracking and budgeting expenses
- Proven investment strategies
- 4 tips for successful investing
- How to envision retirement and how much money you will need to get there
- Other tips on how to navigate increasing healthcare expenses, buying a home, the cost of kids, investing in 529 plans, and more
The book includes multiple case studies to help you navigate the path of The Green Swan as well as my personal experiences living The Green Swan way of life.
JW Brooks is average Joe / Jane just like you. He grew up in small town America, was an average student at an average college, but followed the principles of The Green Swan and became a millionaire by age 30. JW is on track to reach financial independence by age 35 and plans to retire by age 40. Check his blog out at thegreenswan.org to catch up on his latest articles.