The Soul Sanctuary serves to inspire you to invite your true self back into your life and to become self-aware, self-loving, self-supporting, self-validating, and an emotionally healthy creator of your life.
For a one-time $27, you will receive awareness shifting e-books, worksheets, hypnosis recordings, self-study master classes, and more.
When you start today, you will get access to existing content, a library of:
- Getting Support + Getting Prepared Planner - An emotional support planning tool.
- S.M.A.R.T Goal Infographic - a guide on setting goals to motivate you and give you a clear direction for achieving specific results in a set time frame.
- 4 Tips to Expand Your Comfort Zone - Practical steps you can take to expand your comfort zone.
- 21 Relationship Strengthening Tips - A tool to identify problem areas in your relationship and help sustain healthy intimate relationships.
- Emotional Freedom Guide - A short eBook + workbook of journal prompts to help you attain inner equilibrium.
- Self-Love Guide - A short eBook to help you understand the benefits of self-love and begin your self-love practice.
- Pain to Power Worksheet - A tool for finding the lessons in your dis-empowering stories and redefining who you are.
- Goal Tracking Worksheet - A tool for tracking your daily, monthly, and annual S.M.A.R.T. goals and rewards.
- New Commitment Worksheet - A tool to connect to your innermost dreams and desires, expose and reframe negative mental chatter, and adopt new habits & behaviors to ensure your success.
- White Light Relaxation – a calming hypnosis, designed to remove negativity.
- Demolishing Fear – an empowering hypnosis, designed to release fear preventing you from taking action.
- Inner Wisdom – a clarifying hypnosis, designed to help you find answers & inspiration.
- The Future You – an illuminating hypnosis, designed to help you identify the bridge to get you from where you are today to where you want to be.
- The 4 Step Process to Personal Accountability - a master class for creating awareness and becoming personally accountable for where you currently are in life and the actions necessary for getting to where you want to be.