About the course:
This self guided workshop examines the tradition of pilgrimage not just as an outer journey but an illumination of the inner spiritual journey as seen in the 2010 film The Way, starring Martin Sheen. Just as the Hero's Journey is about discovering who you are, the Pilgrimage is about re-membering who you are and accepting both the grief and joys of your life so far.
This self guided workshop includes:
- 3 hours of original audio instruction in three parts, including a chapter by chapter commentary on the film
- An illustrated workbook
- A Guide to Pilgrimage which provides 30 days of reflections for your personal journey and ways to integrate the wisdom and healing over time
- Access to online discussions and Q&A with Jim about the material
Join teacher and spiritual director, Jim Curtan as he guides us along the route of the pilgrimage, pausing along the way, as pilgrims do, at various stages of the journey to reflect on the insight, inspiration and intuitive guidance we receive.
In this course you will delve deeply into the following areas:
- Identifying archetypes as a path of integrating Mind, Heart and Body with the Self.
- Relating the powerful story of integration as seen in The Wizard of Oz, The Way, Sex & the City, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Little Women and more.
- Healing and acceptance of ourselves and our relationships.
- Rediscovering who you are and the richness of self acceptance.
- Remembrance and resurrection.
- The power of relationships as mirrors of ourselves.
- The grace of gratitude for all of our experiences, both the griefs and the joys.
Note: The course is available for download immediately after purchase. If you prefer to receive the course on a USB thumb drive mailed to you instead of a digital download, email my producer directly: email@example.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share