An in-depth tutorial on how I create most of my landscape and seascape photos.
- This is a tutorial showing advanced techniques for experienced users. Most people with a basic understanding of Photoshop should be able to follow along.
- I use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and CameraRaw (CameraRaw is a part of Photoshop and is more or less the same as Lightroom) to edit my photos, which is what you'll need too. I also use Adobe Bridge to catalog my photos, Lightroom does the same job here also.
What’s on the menu:
- Editing in CameraRaw and Photoshop (start to finish)
- NO 3rd party plug-ins or panels
- Realistic evolution of a photo during editing
- Working non-destructively
- Making seamless time blends to make the BEST photo
- Blending photos with and without luminosity masking
- Controlling tones
- Adjusting tones by comparison
- Working with colors
- + A technique for catching unwanted colors
- Adding flares, glow, and atmosphere to your photo - make it "POP"
- The Orton Effect
- Working locally on the image with luminosity masking
- Noise reduction and sharpening
- Liquify tool to perfect composition
- Includes 14 files for practice. These are for you to practice ONLY.
Charges will happen in USD, using an up-to-date exchange rate. Customers may incur an additional foreign transaction fee according to their cardmember agreement.
Be aware that VAT based on your country's standard rate will be applied to the price.