Getting stuck in Evernote task management? Tired of tagging with dates. TimeList offers a more intuitive way to manage your daily work tasks.
- A better way to handle your daily work planning
- Avoid over-planning. Focus on your work
- Growth mindset - Always try to achieve more for the day
- Sense of achievement
I use to create many to-do lists every day in Evernote. But it’s getting messy over time. Therefore, I am looking for a new way to better organize my tasks.
A timeline to record your tasks.
Some features in my plan (Not in a particular order):
- integration with Evernote
- sharing a timeline with a link
- #hashtag in each to-do list item
- timeline with other team members
Who am I?
I am Benny Chan and my company is called SillyCube Technology Ltd. Since 2009 we have been providing mobile apps and website development in Hong Kong. Now, I am pivoting the company to be product-based.
You can contact me via email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
For more information, please refer to https://www.timelistapp.com/
Project updates will be announced to our official website.