In just over an hour of high quality video demonstration in eight parts - for streaming or for download - I take you through my painting process of a small flower still life painting in oils.
From the set up to the completion of the painting, this is an in-depth description of the steps it took to make this painting.
Pay What You Want!
You can get all of the videos - over an hour of detailed, in depth demonstration - for whatever price you choose. You can download them for free if you like, I know that not all artists have spare money to spend on things like this. If that's you, I wouldn't want you to go without this information.
If you can afford it though, I'd really appreciate a donation. I'd suggest something between $20 and $30, but the amount is entirely up to you - whatever you can afford.
What this demonstration covers:
- The set up, including how to balance the light on the painting surface and the subject to ensure the best results
- How to do an accurate sight size block in
- Setting up the palette to keep control of the values
- How to get the values in the painting right
- A method for accurately judging the colours you need, and then mixing them on the palette
- Development of the painting from basic shapes to fine detail
- The thought process that went into the development of the theme of this painting
Thanks, I hope you enjoy the demo!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share