This listing is for a PDF pattern of the Overwatch character; Ashe for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe as a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!"I'm callin' the shots." - Ashe 🔫
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started instantly.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
- Finished size: 2.67" x 2.28"
- Colours used: 22 colours.
- Stitches used: Cross stitch, back stitch, french knot, turkey work (optional, not shown).
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
Two Little Kits patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. This pattern is purely inspired by the character created by Activision Blizzard for the game Overwatch.
Please don’t sell iterations or parts of this pattern or the finished, stitched piece.
All photos and listing text are copyright. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link back to twolittlekits.com