This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
"There are no mistakes, just happy accidents." - Bob Ross 🎨🖌
The pattern is displayed as cross stitching but has the option to utilise turkey work and pistil stitches as demonstrated in my example (hair and paint respectively). For help on how to do these stitches,my recommendation is to check out YouTube tutorials (I hope to have my own someday soon 😊)
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Full colour with symbols pattern
- Black & white symbols pattern
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
- Finished size: 4.1" x 3.2" when using 14ct Aida cloth (NB: My preview is stitched on 11ct. Fabric I bought was mislabeled and I didn't notice until I was halfway done!)
- Colours used: 20 total
- Stitches used: Cross stitch, back stitch, french knots, turkey work*, pistil stitch* (*OPTIONAL).
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
Two Little Kits patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. Copyright infringement is a serious crime.
Any finished piece may be sold however a link to this pattern is required in the listing description.
All photos and listing text are copyright. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link to twolittlekits.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share