This listing is for a PDF pattern of the Overwatch character; Doomfist for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe as a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!"Only through conflict do we evolve." - Doomfist👊🏿
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started instantly.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
- Finished size: 2.14" x 2.21" when using 18ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 12 colours.
- Stitches used: Cross stitch, back stitch, french knot.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
Two Little Kits patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. This pattern is purely inspired by the character created by Activision Blizzard for the game Overwatch.
Please don’t sell iterations or parts of this pattern or the finished, stitched piece.
All photos and listing text are copyright. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link back to twolittlekits.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share