This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift for someone. The choice is yours!"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high functioning sociopath" - Sherlock Holmes 🔍
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started instantly.
- Full colour with symbols pattern
- Black & white symbols pattern
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
- Finished size: 3.07" x 2.14" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 12 colours, 3 sets of combined colours.
- Stitches used: Cross stitch, back stitch, pistil stitch, long stitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
Two Little Kits patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. Copyright infringement is a serious crime.
Any finished piece may be sold however a link to this pattern is required in the listing description.
All photos and listing text are copyright. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link to twolittlekits.com