An intermediate-level cross-stitch pattern. The suggested price for this pattern is $5. The suggested price for the customisable version is $8 and the suggested price for the DIY version is $3.50.
- The basic pattern is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch. This will fit comfortably in a 7" hoop (14ct Aida) or will overflow a 6" hoop for a full-coverage effect.
- The customisable pattern is for all the block elements to create your own Minecraft world. It also includes the basic listing pattern.
- The DIY pattern is simply for a pattern of all the blocks that create the world you see, so you can make your own!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
- If you want the customisable version, it cannot be purchased after the fact.
For more information on this pattern, view the details here.
Two Little Kits' patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. Derivatives are included in this. Copyright infringement is a serious crime. It's also a jerk move.
Any finished piece may be sold however a link to this pattern is required in the listing description. All photos and listing text are copyright.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.