This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift for the amazing 'nasty woman' in your life. The choice is yours!
This is a very beginner friendly pattern as it doesn't require fractional stitches, poking the needle through anywhere other than the natural holes of the Aida cloth or any "fancy" stitches like french knots.
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started instantly.
- Full colour with symbols pattern
- Black & white symbols pattern
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
- Finished size: 4.44" x 2.11" when using 18ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 11 colours
- Stitches used: Cross stitch, back stitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
Two Little Kits patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. Copyright infringement is a serious crime.
Any finished piece may be sold however a link to this pattern is required in the listing description.
All photos and listing text are copyright. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link to twolittlekits.com