Toggletator! For Photoshop CS6, CC and above.
Toggletator is a collection of scripts that allow to toggle visibility of specific or active layers with hotkeys and much more.
- Toggle a Layer by Name: toggles visibility of layers with specific prefix;
- Toggle Layers Visibility by Label: the same but by labels;
- Toggle Active Layers: toggles selected layers;
- Toggle Inactive Layers: toggles unselected layers;
- Toggle a Channel: toggles a channel with specific prefix;
- Toggle Zoom: toggles between two zoom levels*;
- Toggle Flip: flip a canvas while keeping the focus*;
- Toggle Brush Blend Mode**: like Normal and Erase;
- Toggle Brush Color Dynamics**;
- Toggle Brush Tilt**;
*these are for CC2015 and newer only
**these are for CC2014 and newer only
More about options in the manual.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share