World physical map multi-layered and scalable to whatever size you want without losing the quality. Colorized by altitude, ideal for illustrations and prints.
Editable vector map of the whole world in a relief design. Provides physical details, land elevations, minor islands, rivers, natural and artificial lakes and others features type. The map is fully vector, including elevation ranges represented by hypsometric tints.
Elevation contours with 500 meters interval (the first 500 meters for every 100 meters). The selected palette have color gradient adapted for topography.
The map has a vector layer (no bitmap) that produces a hillshade effect highlighting the relief. Shaded relief shows the shape of the terrain in a realistic fashion by showing how the three-dimensional surface would be illuminated from a point light source.
It contains the major physical features of the planet with their labels. Texts placed manually depending on the orientation of the elements.
All texts can be modified: are texts, no outlines. The typographies utilized are appropriate for use in mapping, maintaining readability in small spaces and on complex backgrounds of the map. It also uses a hierarchical correct use of font size. All them are free for personal and commercial use.
- 46 thematic layers: Elevation contours layers, Shade relief, Minor islands, Antartic ices, Glacited areas, Reefs, Rivers, Large rivers, Lakes, Elevation points, Towns, Cities and Graticule layers.
- 4,500 editable labels with place names in real text.
- Dimensions: About 93.6 x 66.2 in (238 x 168 cm) scalable.
- Real text layered.
- Typeface commensurate with the mapping recommendations: Three fonts with open licenses included.
- Color schemes adapted to the theory of color in cartography.
- Language: English.
- Contour line: Elevation contour lines (isohypses) with 500 meters interval (the first 500 meters for every 100 meters). Depth contours (isobaths) in -200, -1,000 and -2,000 meters.
- Projection: Miller cylindrical.
- Original scale: 1:10,000,000
- Format file: Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and PDF
Info about our licenses: https://cartorical.com/license
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share